You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Friday, December 26, 2008

A few shots from Rabbit Island!

Feet at the Rusty Keyhole the night before we headed to Rabbit Island



Hanging out on one of the creys during the daytime (from L) Emily, Joe, and Matt



Playing Frizz-Can, in which you have two people on a team and try to hit the can of the other team and knock it off a pole. You can guess what the consequences are if you lose.



Matt and Emily were taking beautiful pictures of each other with the the sunset, so I took a super sweet one of my sweet love, the Frizz Can



Ok, I gave in and took a nice one of the sunset.



Halloween time! Matt (Neo, from the Matrix) and I (Rebel at the Wat without a Cause)



More Halloween--Matt, Emily, and Joe

5 comments:

neruotom said...

That is one beautiful Frizz can, but the sunset is a little distracting.

neruotom said...

Gran says the sunset on the water is beautiful, you are skinny and she wishes you were here with us.

neruotom said...

PS: Sarah, Mimi, Aaron and Michael are in NYC at a Naz concert.

Unknown said...

The kitten is so cute! I can't wait to visit!

Annabelle said...

you do look a little thin.SDA raised $200 for Heifer International in lue of B'day gifts.All is well here. I miss you. The Arnolds are planning another trip that doesn't wheelchair access, so I won't see you soon. I think of you often and send you lots of love,hugs and kisses....Grandma