
This is a photo of me with some of the students I teach from when we were swimming at the water hole!

Some water buffalo. There are a TON of them in my town.

I tried to get into a photo with a baby water buffalo, but she was totally freaked out. I'm still kindaaaa in the photo with her!

This is from one of our language lessons. These are some of the feet of some of the other trainees.

Another picture from the water hole!

This is my house. It turns out the only people in it are my mom and I; the 'aunt' and her grandson are actually from Phnom Penh, and they went back last week!

This is from my district town---there's a crazy restaurant here with crocodiles in the back where you can go look at them. But then you have to pay them half a quarter.
2 comments:
I was sxcited to here again. I sent a note yesterday..bit it didn't show. Only news of Mphs. Party Sat for Sheila nd bob b-day.
I noticed at the swim hoe, you were the only lady. Becareful...this ano't the JCC. Sounds like you are being ell fed. Last night at Val's they said they were go to skype with youo this am. I will get the news later...Love you and stay safe and well...Grandma
I just saw the many typos..I am not ill ...just a poor typist,,LOL
Post a Comment