You'll actually look forward to your morning commute. Life is calling. How far will you go? Learn more about the Peace Corps

Saturday, July 19, 2008

At Staging

It's late, I'm sleepy, and we have to get up early in the morning, so I'm not going to write much right now, but WOO! I'm in San Francisco at Staging, and so far (besides getting here late), everything is going really well. It was tough to leave Memphis in the end for a lot of reasons, but I'm excited for my new adventure with the Peace Corps to begin. I'll try to write more tomorrow; for now, I need to send an email out with contact info and stuff.

2 comments:

neruotom said...

I looked up Lariam. The generic name is mefloquine. Vivid dreams and nightmares are common side effects. It can also cause severe depression Early a.m. awakening as you are having can be a symptom of depression. If you get depressed, you problbly need to decrease or stop it.

Annabelle said...

HI, It is Shobbos again..so good shobbos. Last night I had Roz and lester and T(Roz's B-day) Val was in Atlanta and Sarah had something better. Tonight mathew and Brad are have a surprise b-day for Sheila and Bob at a downtown resturant. Nothing much of excitement here aas we all await your blogs. You write so well, I feel I am there with you and tasting the fruit. Love you and NO picking floweers off the path...